While the location of the metro (for most lines except for the oedo line) station is about a 10 minute walk from the hotel, I would still prefer it to staying in the heart of Shinjuku, where I'd have to jostle and squeeze my way into the trains, along with hundreds of other people. The downside is if you feel really hungry after 9pm the choices are slightly limited.
The view in our room was fantastic, overlooking the river. Internet was free, both at the lobby (on 25th flr) as well as in the room. The first 2 days, connection was weak and patchy. I called to ask about Internet and reception said they'd reset the system. Had fantastic connection after that.
The room itself was comfortable, clean, and staff were very helpful.
Hotel is close to Tsujiki (seafood) market, and 1 stop away from Ginza (where we did last minute shopping before leaving).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan