Spent a few nights here. Great location in the city. Multiple subway lines nearby, walking distance to Tsukiji and amazing views in every direction. Breakfast was hearty and delicious, both wester and japanese. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Consider what this kind of hotel would cost in any world-class city, I would say this place is a steal. Some people have complained about the size of the room, but I have no idea what they're talking about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan