Excellent location with nearby JR and metro stations (Ginza, Oedo and Asakusa lines) for travel in all directions. Numerous choices for restaurants and convenience stores in adjacent Shiodome towers and complexes in a ultra-modern location. The hotel staff is highly attentive to every request and provides great service. The hotel contains both Western and Japanese restaurants with good food, although a bit pricey. The rooms provides many amenities that are helpful to the business traveler, and the massage chair in my room on floor 38 was an added bonus. Tsukiji fish market is very nearby. Compared to several nearby hotels with big names, the Royal Park represents a great value. I will certainly have this at the top of my list when I come again, and in particular if I have business in the Nihonbashi area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel welcomes you with its stylish décor, convenient surroundings and flexible service. A mere three minute walk from the JR, Yurikamome and three subway lines. Free wired and wireless LAN service in all rooms and Lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Shiodome Tower Hotel Minato
- Royal Park Shiodome Hotel
- Royal Park Shiodome Minato
- Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Tokyo Japan