Recently stayed for 5 nights. I've stayed here many times before, and I have reviewed it previously, and I'm glad to report GH Tokyo is still a great hotel.
- Check-in/-out is super polite and efficient.
- Our room was luxurious, with everything you would expect from a first class hotel.
- The service is spot on.
- Hotel amenities, like the Oak Door bar, and Roppongi HIlls' shops and restaurants next door, are world class.
- This is the best location in Tokyo, for shopping, restaurants and just being close to everything.
While not the cheapest hotel in Tokyo, it really is hard to beat. Anywhere.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo Hotel
- Grand Hyatt Minato
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Tokyo
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Minato Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tokyo Japan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.