This is not a cheap hotel, but the location was prime, in the heart of Odaiba. Within walk distance to replica of Liberty statue, unique Fuji TV building, Diver city mall, Aquacity and Decks. Train station located right in front of lobby. Convenient if you want to go to Tokyo city. This hotel was great. If you lucky to have your room's windows heading to Rainbow bridge, you can see spectacular Tokyo night view with Rainbow bridge. Unfortnately if your room's floor doesnt high enough, Nikko hotel blocked your view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), getaroom.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Grand Pacific Le Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Tokyo, Japan