We had celebrated our special days in this hotel for couple years now.
We liked it because the rooms are large (esp compare to other hotel in Japan), soft carpet, and the location. It is right in the center of Odaiba, it has a shuttle bus to YCAT, to Disneyland and to Venus Port Mall (so does Nikko hotel but Le daiba is slightly cheaper and has bigger room).
However, last year when we want to celebrate our daughter birthday, they were full-booked and when we went to directly ask the receptionist, the response was very cold (not even decent apology), considering that we are returning customer, they didn't show any recognition what so ever. Disappointing.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Tokyo, Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Expedia, Venere, Jalan, Priceline, Prestigia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, JAPANiCAN, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grand Pacific Le Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.