I stayed at this hotel with a small tour group for three nights. The rooms were quite spacious and there were many amenities for your use in the bathroom. There was also a room safe in a good sized closet. It was not noisey and very comfortable in the room I had overlooking the harbor with a queen sized bed. The location was close to two shopping malls, each with a 105 yen store and there were also two convenience stores adjacent to the lobby. The train station was just a short walk from the lobby. And there was a free shuttle to Venus Fort, a third shopping mall with attractions for kids and a couple of rides as well as the Toyota museum, which I did not have a chance to visit.
Service was good and the staff was very helpful and courteous. The breakfast buffets downstairs as well as on the 30th floor were the usual mix of Japanese and American, and more than ample. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound) and Tingo so you can book your Grand Pacific Le Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Tokyo, Japan