I stayed in the hotel for a total of 5 weeks this year (2012) and was very pleased with the
-the room(spacious, quiet, nice bathroom, breathtaking views)
-the restaurants (though they are pricey)
.. and all the shops around. There is plenty of shops, cinema's, restaurants both cheap and more upper segment. Good connections to the city, expect this takes 30 though. There is a very nice ferry to downtown Tokyo as well.
More info. There is wired internet, no WiFi as of 12/12/2012. The tv has an english manual which is really necessary. most programs are in Japanese either original or voiced over. CNN is in English and there are some other international shows.
It was a very relaxing place during my intense working weeks in Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, JAPANiCAN, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), Rakuten and Tingo so you can book your Grand Pacific Le Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Tokyo, Japan