Le Daiba is a very nice 5 star reasonably priced hotel which is perfectly situated near to Tokyo Big Sight. It takes about 16 minutes to travel to Shimbashi station which is next to Ginza area. The area around Le Daiba is not very exciting.
Unfortunately wifi is not included and will cost yen2000!/day.
Room and bathroom are big !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, JAPANiCAN, Rakuten, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Grand Pacific Le Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Tokyo, Japan