We spent our one week holiday in Odaiba on December. This hotel is highly reccomended by our friends. Not only its look grand, but also easy if you want to access to the malls, and also have a pretty big convinence store and cafe.
Our room is pretty Big too, unlike the hotel rooms in Tokyo. TV channels, bath tub, etc are satisfying.
Within walking distance you can go to the train station, walk to the pretty park, rnjoy shopping at the malls.
They also provide free shuttle bus to go to many interesting places in Odaiba; science museum, water museum, Toyota Mega Web, etc. even to Disneyland/ sea.
Its a wonderful hotel and very memorable to stay there :)
- Also Known As:
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Hotel Minato
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Minato
- Le Meridien Tokyo
- Grand Pacific Le Daiba Tokyo, Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style hotel in Odaiba district on Tokyo Bay, overlooking Rainbow Bridge, 6 km to central Tokyo, 5km to Imperial Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Rakuten, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, JAPANiCAN and Venere so you can book your Grand Pacific Le Daiba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.