Very nice hotel located very close to Shinbashi station, which is a great location to move around Tokyo. Shinbashi is accessible directly by Train from Haneda Airport (no change needed) and very easily connected to Narita via train.
To access the hotel from the train stations:
- if you arrive through NR Shinbashi station or Shinbashi: follow first Shiodome and then exit 7
- if you arrive through Shiodome station: follow exit 7
From exit 7, you should go up two floors to access the ground floor and then take the elevator... Hotel lobby is at the 25th floor.
Big room (for Japanese standards) and a very good ration quality/price.
Very clean hotel
- a change machine so that you can convert your euros or dollars into yens... which is very convinient as only a few ATM in Japan accept foreign credit cards.
- Free wiFi available
- great view from the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Minato
- Park Hotel Tokyo Japan
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, AsiaRooms, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Jalan and Venere so you can book your Park Hotel Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.