We found the Prince Sakura Tower hotel through Marriott. It's part of Marriott's "Autograph Collection", which are boutique hotels in the Marriott family of properties. As a side note, if you haven't looked at Marriott's Autograph Collection before, you're missing some very nice hotel options. Back to the Prince Sakura Tower review. There are many "Prince" hotels in Tokyo, so if you find this one to your liking, make sure you include the entire name and the connection to Marriott to ensure you have the correct hotel.
The Prince Sakura Tower is nestled next to a Japanese garden that leads to two other very nice hotels. The benefit is that you have many restaurants to choose from, all within 2 minutes walking distance. In addition, the Shinagawa station is a short 5 minute walk, giving you access to Japan's expansive train and subway systems. Very nice location.
What we found most delightful was the service. The concierge was incredible as she spent well over an hour with my wife helping plan the excursions on our free days (as we had some pre-planned excursions already booked upon our arrival). She made restaurant reservations for us, coordinated taxi service and even secured tickets to a league championship baseball game for my wife, two daughters and I. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. We highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Marriott, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection Japan