With a lifetime Marriott Platinum Elite member in the family, we tend to stay in Marriott hotels everywhere we travel. We had four to pick from in Tokyo and chose the Prince Sakura Tower. It required the least amount of points and was the farthest south in Tokyo which would make it cheeper to get to the Yokohama Cruise terminal for our cruise.
We arrived very late the first night but the service was impeccable. And every want or need has already been thought of for you and is waiting in the hotel room. The complimentary breakfast every morning was a definite plus, especially the addition of the green smoothies. There was an English newspaper hanging on our door each morning. The rooms are HUGE compared to others in Japan and the bathroom was amazing with a jacuzzi tub along with a roomy shower that offered hot forceful water. The toilet is in another room than the bathroom and contains one amazing toilet. Lots of buttons to heat the seat, cool the seat, spray water on your bum and much, much more.
There is also a traditional Japanese garden outside including an amazing Koi pond. Its beautifully landscaped and full of tranquility. The hotel is also across the street from the Shingawa Train station which makes it incredibly accessible!
All in all, a fabulous hotel with wonderful service, enjoyable amenities and very comfortable beds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Otel, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection Japan