The hotel is set on a beautiful Japanese garden, just about a 5 minute walk from the Shinagawa train station. The hotel has been newly remodeled, the rooms are great, the beds are nice and comfortable and the bathrooms have been remodeled. In Japan the hotel rooms are usually very small however the Prince Sakura Tower’s rooms are a perfect size.
Here is a tip, if you are booking online and you see that the New Takanawa Prince or the Prince Takanawa are slightly less money than the Sakura Tower, spend the extra few dollars, its definitely worth it, there is a very big difference between these hotels. I recently stated at the Takanawa Prince, the rooms definitely need to be upgraded.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.