Went to this hotel in mid of May with 2 kids. The room is large enough for all of us. The kids could enjoy and run around. The staffs is helpful. I requested for a baby cot they sent a e-mail to ask about the age of my kids, and they prepared a baby cot and also the bed guard for my elder son. The hotel is close to Shinagawa Train station with 5 minutes walk. There are many shops and restaurants nearby. At the Shinagawa station you can go to anywhere as it is the station for the Shinkansen too. Go to Akihabara within 10 minutes, Shinjuku around 20 minutes. You can come to this hotel by taking Narita Express or Airport Limousine Bus. Overall this hotel is quite good except the floor carpet which is old and has some stain. The bathroom ameties is not in good quality but adequate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection Japan