This has to be my favourite hotel in tokyo and i have stayed in a few. Easy to get straight from Haneda by airport limousine bus. Fantastic gardens to walk through and much needed time out from hustle and bustle. 2 minute walk to subway, fantastic breakfast serving the best breakfast surry i have ever had, although a little steep but definatelty worth it. Great food, fantastic beer and enetrntainment in the bar. Rooms huge for tokyo and worth every penny. The staff were very helpful and also arrnaged our onward transport in Hakone for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Marriott, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection Japan