The hotel is in walking distance to the JR line. AirPort Bus service offers a ride from Narita AirPort for 3.000 yen. Once you get familiar with the JR, you realize that the hotel is almost 20 minutes to Ginza and other fancy districts. The room is clean and big, and has a nice view of Tokyo Tower. No hesitate to book this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Japan