stayed 3 night in a spacious room and conveniantly close to Shinagawa station. From Shinagawa there are express trains to Naria and Hanede Airport so the location is perfect. Its a 3-5minute walk from the station. Surrounding area is business area, so you have to travel a few stations for sightseeing.
Really recommend this hotel because of its spacious rooms and good standard. Huuuge and comfy bed.Cute garden connects this hotel to its sibling hotels. Great value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection Japan