The Prince Sakura Tower hotel is located very close to Shinagawa station and is a wonderful hotel to stay in. The hotel has a very nice reception just at the entrance and very spacious rooms. The hotel offers world class quality services and even the restaurants are very nice. Haneda airport is 30 minutes from this hotel while Narita is an hour away from here. There is a very nice garden as well just outside the hotel and few shops to buy regular stuff just across the road. There is also an Indian restaurant very close to this hotel serving Indian food. Overall it is very good hotel to stay in Tokyo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Japan