The whole experience was pretty retro and that is ok. But I tried to get into the bar with my sleeping 1 year old daughter and was abruptly turned away. Ridiculous!!! I've travelled four continents and this is the first time I've had this. She's been (sleeping) to whiskey tastings, wineries, cruise ships, dive bars, the concorde room, the entire gamut of alcohol consumption but The Prince Hotel sees fit to turn her away from the door to the pissy smelling lounge buried within the confines of their beautifully retro lobby. In all fairness the rest of the hotel is pretty ace albeit stuck in a time warp at the junction between furbies and ipads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, Autograph Collection Japan