We just got back to the US from a 10-day trip to Japan where we stayed in 3 different hotels and this one was by far the best.
The rooms are amazingly spacious and not just to other hotel rooms in Japan. The toilet was in a separate section from the bathroom with the double sinks, shower and separate jetted tub. There were closets and a shelf to put our bags. A pair of comfortable chairs to sit in by the window.
The bed linens and towels were of good quality and they provided shower robes and sleepwear. The toiletries were plentiful, again of good quality and included bath salts for the tub.
The location has good access to transportation. The foyer was low key and we had to walk a bit to the coffee shops, restaurants and convenience stores that surround Shinagawa station but that was minor compared to the luxury of the rooms.
We would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in October 1998, this luxurious hotel offers a wide range of excellent services and facilities within an all-season resort ambience. In the spring, pink cherry blossoms can be seen from every guest room. In the fall, the colorful autumn leaves shower the walkways. In the winter, the snow-mantled archways, trees and garden steps provide an air of complete tranquility. Offering exceptional levels of comfort in a formal Japanese garden setting, the Sakura Tower is specifically designed for the American guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Prince Sakura Hotel Tokyo
- Prince Sakura Minato
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo Japan