A great place... and great staff. Very close to 5 stars, except for some little detail.
- Impeccable location. Just off the Narita Express, and attached to Shinagawa train station.
- AMAZING breakfast. Tons of fresh fruit, which is not usual in Japan and I miss a lot when I travel.
- Staff is friendly focused on delivering great Service. Special mention to the bar tender that is original from Mexico (can't remember his name) for his good drinks and friendly approach.
- Great room. Very good internet connection. You can do conf calls, Skype, and all those good things.
- Dry cleaning was underwhelming. Suit wasn't in great shape when it came back.
If you come to Tokyo to get some work done, this place won't disappoint you.
Hope this helps. Sergio.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.