Right next to Shinagawa station so easy to get to everything from here, nice staff and not bad breakfast. Rooms are comfy and because there are only 6 floors of rooms at the top of an office tower you get a nice view without a horrible elevator ride. Definitely recommend.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.