Stayed here for 3 nights and was very satisfied with the room and service. As you would expect for Tokyo the rooms are not large but the bed was very comfortable. The aircon however did not seem to get cold enough but was adequate. Good HD TV in the room and was very clean and everything worked. The hotel gym is also quite small can cannot take more that 7-8 people at a time. The equipment is OK. Gym is open 24 hours. The hotel is next to my office in Tokyo so was very convenient. Will stay again on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan