We absolutely loved the location of this hotel. We are able to take the JR train line to any area of Tokyo - Shinagawa Station a short walk away. The Concierge team were great - especially Ben J who was very knowledgeable about Tokyo - asked us what we wanted to see - cherry blossoms had just bloomed and he suggested the best spots in Tokyo to view these beautiful trees. I also expressed an interest in finding local Japanese clothing designer shops and within a few hours Ben had a list of shops to visit within Tokyo! Very impressive - we have travelled extensively throughout the world and he is by far the best concierge we have every met - listens well and is able to make some great logistics suggestions and best train lines to take in order to meet your "must see" list in Tokyo. Clean, modern hotel with good amenities - it's best selling feature being its locatioin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan