Very we maintained hotel with very nice style and service (concierge team!). 2 min walking distance to central Shinagawa station. You can go from this station to Lmist everywhere. Restaurant is good but expensive and closes early.
Just cross the station and you find a TGIF which serves food till midnight. ;-)
Try the bar otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo is an island of calm amid the swirl of a fast-paced business district. Tokyo Conference Center, Shinagawa, is right here, and a sheltered walkway leads to nearby Shinagawa Station. The Sengakuji Temple, Shinagawa Aquarium, the Tsukiji fish market and the shops in Shibuya offer glimpses of local lifestyles and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Strings By Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- The Strings By InterContinental Tokyo Japan