There were many impressive things about this hotel.
1. Walks from Shinagawa station (great place to forage on assortment of yummies).
2. One train ride on the Narita Epress (NEX) to the airport at approx USD$35 (a bargain compared to cabs).
3. Y$3200 to the Tsukiji market. But we got there at 4:30AM and hear all 120 tickets were issued by 4AM. So, no auction for us.
4. 7-11 right downstairs. (Nope not in a seedy way)
1. Concierge guy - Ben!! Need we say more? So helpful, accommodating and did I mention patient?
2. Check in staff - always smiling.
Eat it only if it's included in your room package. Otherwise, don't bother spending the USD$30+. Take your money, take a 5 minute walk and go eat at Shinagawa station. Way more satisfying price performance.
1. Size - compared to other rooms in Tokyo this is humungous.
2. Modern and control switches are so easy to use.
3. Bathroom - small, but clean and modern won me over.
4. No turn down service - :(
5. Housekeeping - I'm used to having housekeeping fold my overnight clothes on my bed. So i was a tad disappointed to come back in the PM and find my clothes just sort lying in the same spot over my made up bed. I thought that was strange. They were also a little skimp with the shower amenities.
in short - I loved this hotel and would definitely stay there again.