I have stayed in many Japanese hotels but this one is convenient and pleasant. It has many amenities and the rooms are well appointed. Room service is superb and it is in walking distance from my favorite Yaki tori bar. Best of all the room I chose gave me a fantastic view of the Tokyo Tower. So remember to ask for that view which has a spectacular ending as the lights on the tower shut down at midnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan