Our very first Tokyo trip and we have chosen the Ana intercontinental hotel. We arrived at the haneda international airport. You have few options to get into this hotel. Taxi / airport buses and monorail. Taxi here is extremely high cost and the monorail option is you take from the airport and ride to the station call Hamamatsuo station. From there you catch cab about 15 minutes to arrive the hotel. The monorail cost ¥490yen and the 15minutes taxi cost below ¥1500yen. We have chosen the cheapest and most comfortable way from the haneda airport to Ana intercontinental. The airport bus, cost ¥1130yen per head and it takes you from Haneda airport right in front of the Ana intercontinental hotel. We arrived as early as 0900hrs and fully aware that the hotel check in time is at 1500hrs. We approach the reception to register ourself and surprisingly the polite and friendly reception staff allow us to check in at 1000hrs. Truly appreciate her very kind assistance and the considered on our situation, as we were extremely tired and sleepy after the long flight.
The hotel overall looks grand and huge, room was in acceptable size approx at 30sqm. Super loves the bathroom amenities as they are providing shiseido products and most delightfully was there arefull big bottles of body gel, shampoo and conditioner. Unlike the other hotel provided those with small tiny of body gel which consider one time use. Room was clean and HSKP staff are friendly. We also approach the concierge at the lobby for the tour information, concierge staff were knowledgeable and friendly however we have to wait for quite sometime to our turn as there are only one of them on duty at the desk and they were plenty of guest is making inquiry. The hotel staffs are friendly and do speaks English very well. The hotel location was ideally as 5 minutes walk to the train station where you can access every where to explore the city. Overall we were happy with this hotels and the service provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan