Stayed 5 days for business. Hotel is not new, and you can see it in details like the bathroom with a bathtub and a curtain, but everything works ok. Rooms a little bit smaller than standard for American hotels, but bed size is ok and they have a nice desk for working. Breakfast very good, with almost all choices possible and a very good service. Staff very friendly and helpful. Value for price ok. Location good, next to two different metro stations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan