I stayed at this property on two occasions whilst in Tokyo for business and found it to be a very reliable hotel. I also found it to be good value for money as I got an attractive corporate rate - much cheaper than other hotels in the area that are far worse in terms of quality. Some other points:
Location - The hotel is located close to Roppongi-itchōme Station. It's also within walking distance of several bars and resturants (more as you go towards the Roppongi area, which is within walking distance or one stop away on the metro). From my perspective, the best thing about the property's location is that it is in a more quite area, though you don't have to go far to find the hustle and bustle of the city. You can't really complain!
Rooms - The rooms were very clean. Dring my first stay I was in a "normal" room and during my second stay I was upgraded to an executive room. The executive room was recently renovated, but was smaller than the room I was in during my first stay. Both were nice. In general, the bathrooms are very small. Also, I should note that the AC worked really well.
Service - Top notch...friendly, efficient, etc. when I arrived for my first stay, they gave me a smoking room by mistake. They quickly changed my room when I discovered this and were extremely apologetic. Room service was delivered quickly and it was to a high standard (note: I never tried the resturants or bars on site).
General - The wireless works well, though you have to pay for it. There is an outdoor pool, it's easy to get a cab at all times and the rest of property is just as clean / well maintained as the rooms. Finally, all of the staff spoke very good English.
In the end, I would stay at the ANA again. It's not the newest hotel; however, I was happy with what I got for the price I was paying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, JAPANiCAN, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan