Decent hotel, accessible by airport limo service from Narita Int'l Airport, as with most hotels. Room size are comparable to typical hotels in Tokyo, which are fairly tight, but okay for single traveler. Had a king size bed, with several pillow options. (Side note: I was surprised to find hotel rooms in Osaka are much larger, and more comfortable - ref. to my recent stay at the Swissotel Nankai Osaka) Hotel staffs are friendly and speak good English. Front desk staffs are really nice and helpful. One dislike is distant to the subway station is a good 10mins walk away despite the entrance is right next to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan