The staff are so polite and happy to help!
The rooms are luxurious by Tokyo standards - and I loved how comfortable the beds were. My sleep quality was far better here than in a heavenly bed recently
1) Catch the T-Cat from airport to ANA Intercontinental (3000Yen) and vice versa. The T-Cat (limousine bus) runs perfectly on time!
2) There is a great supermarket next door at the Mori building
3) There are great food shops in Mori building - i had a great ramen for 700Yen
4) Taxi's are plentiful, subways metro are easy and you can easily walk to Roponggi
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Otel so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.