This hotel is very foreigner-friendly. The rooms were large and comfortable, and the staff was friendly and very helpful. The location is pretty convenient. The breakfast buffet opens at 6:00 am, which is great if you're up early because of jet lag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan