I stayed here recently, and, as you would expect in Japan the service was excellent. We had access to the executive level for breakfast, the choice was more than adequate and nothing was too much trouble. The view from the breakfast area was great, you could see over most of Tokyo.
The room was also very good, nothing too big, but again, you come to expect that in Tokyo. I also needed a Japanese to German plug adapter which was no problem, sometimes its the small things that make a difference.
Location to the Subway was great, with the nearest exit bringing you out basically underneath the hotel.
All in all a very pleasant four days, and i would not hesitate to recommend this to my colleagues.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.