We stayed here for our honeymoon for our short two nights in Japan. We had told them it was our honeymoon when we booked (we booked a regular suite). When we got there they presented us with the Imperial Suite on the top level! We were so thrilled. :) The room was beautiful, and the hotel was great. We went to the MIX bar at the top to have cocktails and its got a great view of the city at night. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and they go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of. We walked in and were immediately shown to the front desk. When we would head out, they would go out of their way to come over and make sure we knew which way to head to the train. Service was fabulous. I'd absolutely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, IHG, Hotel.de, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan