I have stayed here many times and it does the job very well. Very comfortable beds but not pillows as they are quite Japanese in style with the little balls in them which make it too hard for me. Everything in the hotel costs quite a lot but it is in a good area near subway and many good restaurants in walking distance. If you get a high floor the views are often excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, AsiaRooms, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.