I stayed here on two occasions in 2012 and again in Mar 2013. Convenient for the Narita Limousine bus (1st stop). They have changed the system from my previous visit in respect of the 'Club Floor'. Now you choose your room type and can buy access to the Club Lounge. I think if you will use the Lounge in the afternoon/early evening and for breakfast it's worth the 10,000Y for two in a room. Overall I like the Ana. It's got the balance of offerings/ cost about right for Tokyo. It's service is very good, its comfortable, familiar farther like a comfortable pair of favourite shoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan