Just spent two separate stays at the ANA. One for three nights, then another one night stay a few days later. AS expected in Tokyo, the rooms are not huge, but they are reasonably appointed. I stayed in the lowest room type on one stay, and was upgraded up one class on the other.
But I do want to give a massive thanks to the Concierge team and to Ben Johnson in particular. they helped arrange restaurant reservations (at 3 star Michelin no less) as well as car hire and advice on specialist stores to visit. Without them, the trip would have been a lot less fun. Much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan