Great hotel, I have to say the intercontinental brand is one of the best, every intercontinental hotel I go just surprises me, and this one is no exception.
The lobby is beautiful, very crowded, it's nice to be in a hotel where there's people coming in and out all the time.
The rooms are great nice view, not so big but perfect, the bathroom is a bit small, can't fit to people in there.
The staff is very helpful an polite.
The location is perfect right next to the hotel is a subway station, and on the other side of the hotel there is a small shopping center the Ark Hills, full of restaurants. Bubby's is one of them, I have had the best pancakes of my life.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingCom, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.