We stayed in this hotel for three nights on a family trip (2 adults, 1 child) to Japan and paid some 1.000€ in total, including a breakfast buffet. The hotel is top, and there is really nothing to complain about. The staff is friendly, and we benefited in particular from the concierge desk where we always got useful information, for example they were able to rent bicycles for us at 10€ per day per person. Rooms are excellent - we got one with a view to Tokyo Tower! The breakfast buffet is a feast, so you don't need much food intake over the day. Last but not least, their shuttle to Narita Airport is the absolute best and easiest way to get there! We will come again ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan