This hotel was in a fantastic location at the heart of Tokyo, particularly if you want an evening out. The rooms are a good size, and clean and tidy as you would expect. My one major gripe is that for an expensive hotel the charges for WiFi are horrendous - we were offered the equivalent of £20 for 2 hours of internet access in the lobby area, which is beyond ridiculous, as it turned out it was a nice excuse to ignore the emails for an evening!! The lobby and reception areas were very impressive, and the bar at the top floor was worth visiting as the views were fantastic and there was a 'happy hour' promotion between 5 and 8pm when we visited meaning the drinks were reasonably priced. Breakfast was also very good, and all in all a good stay but perhaps just lacking the wow factor for the price...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, JAPANiCAN, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan