First off – We are budget travelers and stayed one night at this high end hotel paid for with reward points. Beware all you budget minded travelers, the hotel and its services are expensive. Example: 100 yen per 5 minutes of internet access at the Business Center.
We stay at ANA properties in Japan whenever possible. We love the hotels and consistent 5 Star staff and service. It is a beautiful hotel located in an ideal location. Subway is a few minutes away so getting around is extremely easy. From check-in to check-out the level of service from the staff was 5 stars. My wife is Japanese so she took care of everything. Our accommodation was a standard room (see attached pictures) located on the 24th floor with a view of the Tokyo Tower and Hotel Okura (Stayed there in 1983 as part of the Asst Sec of Defense party). The room in a high end hotel such as this is small by western standards but it was quit nice for Japan. We did not eat in the Hotel but rather hit the Convenience stores for breakfast and the local blue collar joints for lunch and dinner.
Beautiful hotel, Superb Service and Staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan