It was a good decision choosing this hotel, strategically located at the heart of Tokyo, two subway lines and everywhere is just a taxi away (famous places and landmarks) not far so its inexpensive...diverse food and restaurants within the hotel complex, michelin grade resto as well..and the service wow! its customer delight... can communicate well in English, can arrange your itinerary, plan your vacation and rescue you in stressful situation while travelling...
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, AsiaRooms, Venere, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.