I stayed there twice in April 2012.
Club rooms, with access to the Club Floor. Note there are different sized rooms. You pays your money . . . . The hotel is in very good condition given its relative (for Tokyo) age. Our second stay in a larger room was excellent, esp. the contemporary bathroom. The Club breakfast was good to very good. The afternoon tea was so so. The evening drinks were excellent. Good position in Akasaka. Also, very convenient as its on the Airport Limousine Bus route.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is everything in a busy city, and ANA InterContinental Tokyo has one of the best. In Ark Hills near Akasaka, Roppongi and Kasumigaseki, the hotel provides easy access to Tokyo Metro stations, government agencies and financial institutions. The Imperial Palace, Senso-ji Temple, Ginza shopping district and the Mori Art Museum are short distances away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your ANA InterContinental Tokyo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Tokyo Hotel Minato
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo Japan