We stayed here on our final night in Tokyo and received an upgrade to a room with an incredible view over the bay – This was stunning both at night and in the morning.
The room was lovely, all the bells and whistles you expect to find in a hotel of this standing.
The only downsides were the distance from the subway and when we were leaving I felt that we were ushered out a little “too efficiently”, almost to the point of being rushed.
All in all, though it was a really good hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan