The first thing that struck me about the hotel room was the beautiful view of the bay. The room is smaller than rooms in other countries, but I understand that it's pretty good for Tokyo.
The room was comfortable and clean, but they only provided free wifi for 1 day. Another observation was that there is no iron in the room. Service staff were polite. The breakfast was slightly pricey for the variety.
The location of the hotel is within walking distance from 2 train stations and 1 monorail station, and about 45 minutes by cab from Haneda airport.The World Trade tower is also within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan