I am just finishing my first stay at the Intercontinental Tokyo Bay. Being part of the IGH Group this hotel displays the appointments at the high end of their properties for what at a convenient location is reasonable value. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Everything about the room is comfortable and the Nespresso machine is a great touch for a westerner who has more than his fair share of bad instant coffee on the road. As loyalty member, I received the upgrade without a request. My only request would be for the hotel to carry a premium channel like HBO or Showtime in English but given as there was CNN and the Beeb then that was better than I normally get in the remotes of China. I saw concerns in other reviews over breakfast. Eating there with my local hosts there yesterday, I found the offering to be fine and with a ground coffee machine, I can't complain. Overall the food was fresh although the scrambled eggs could be firmer. There was no egg request station, with a little inquiry I don't think it would have been a problem requesting. If I had wanted something other than the expected buffet then I would have had room service, having been up since 4:00 AM - as normal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan