Only stayed a couple of nights whilst staying for the Tokyo 7s. Seems very expensive, even for an Intercontinetal, maybe that's Japan!!! £60 for a few beers and 2 chips. staff in bar friendly and willing to help as was late when ordered!
Club lounge was good, could do with being bigger around the food as can get cramped even if only 3/4 up getting food.
Suzuki/Honda, not sure 100% on his name was excellent in the lounge!
Check in poor, as mentioned by others only 1 Royal Ambassador recognised when had 2 in group! And manner of check in man was just disgraceful for an Intercontinental. Not sure on his name!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan