I was checked into a room near smoking rooms although i didn't ask for it.The room doesn't smell as fresh because of it.Other than that the amenities and room facilities are ok.View of Tokyo bay is breathtaking.Wifi connection on the other hand is very bad because my room was close to club lounge which also has wifi connection.It went up and down.called for help,three people came to help within the span of more than one hour.no one has real solution,other than saying well that's the problem with room close to club lounge.the last one advised me to connect to club lounge wifi instead,that helps even though still had to reconnect several times. Would also be helpful if staff is better trained in english.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Tokyo Bay
- Intercontinental Hotel Minato
- InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can practically feel the heartbeat of the city from the impressive InterContinental Tokyo Bay. Convenient for business or pleasure travel, the hotel puts you in easy reach of business, shopping and entertainment centres including the World Trade Center Tokyo, Shiodome and Ginza. The Imperial Palace and Shiki Theatre provide tastes of culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Hotel Tokyo Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.